These are the ideas that are currently stuck in my head and I can’t get rid of:
- Using border collies with computer backpacks to do local deliveries and other things that people are trying to build robots to do. The computer gives the dog directions like a kind of robot shepherd.
- Making new products out of e-waste
- Using the fancy supply chain techniques that enable drop-shipping to have final product assembly done by a large number of people at home. A modernized version of the 19th century putting-out system
- Peer-to-peer package delivery
- Payments and metering for mesh networks (my last post was about that)